For me there is nothing more festive and Wintery than venturing to Nantucket with Elin Hilderbrand and getting lost in the Winter Street books. I read and re-read them every year for that little dose of sunshine, cosy Island feel and festive cheer. This box includes a brand new copy of Winter Storms by Elin Hilderbrand – a best-selling author of almost thirty incredible novels!
About The Book
Gather under the mistletoe with the Quinn family as some of the stormy weather of the past few seasons seems to have finally lifted. That doesn’t mean that there aren’t a few dark clouds on the horizon. However, if there’s one holiday that brings the Quinn family together to give thanks for the good times, it’s Christmas.
This year promises to be a celebration unlike any other as the Quinns prepare to host a family wedding a the Inn. But as the special day approaches, a historic once-in-a-century blizzard bears down on Natucket, threatening to keep the Quinns away from the place – and the peopel – they love most.
Before the snow clears, the Quinns will have to survive enough upheavals to send anyone running for the spiked eggnog, in this touching novel that proves that when the holidays roll around, you can always go home again.
What’s included in your Box?
• A brand new copy of Winter Storms by Elin Hilderbrand.
• Three delicious beverages (English Tea Shop, Beanies Coffee & Hot Chocolate)
• A Tasty Treat (biscuits & a candy cane for that important hot chocolate stirring!)
• A Tealight candle.
• A Bookish Postcard – perfect for framing or displaying in your home.
• A hand poured wax seal to finish it all off – great for keeping and putting in a journal or scrapbook as decoration!
* Gallery images show an example of what may be included in your box – treat contents may differ.
About The Author
Elin Hilderbrand lives on Nantucket with her husband and their three children. She grew up in Collegeville, Pennsylvania, and travelled extensively before settling on Natucket, which as been the setting for many of her novels.