This box includes a new paperback* copy of The Moon Over Kilmore Quay by Carmel Harrington – a heart-warming and emotional family drama. This is a journey exploring identity, family and secrets and is hailed as a tender love letter to Ireland. Your book will come in a box with all of our usual treats and as an extra bonus inlcudes a fixed bookplate inside the book – signed by Carmel herself! You can read our review here.
About the Book…
When your heart belongs in two places, can you ever truly find home?
Brooklyn, New York,
Bea has grown up in the heart of the Irish community, always hearing stories of home. When she discovers a letter from her younger self, written years before, it sends her deep into her own family history.
Kilmore Quay, Ireland.
Years earlier, Lucy Mernagh leaves her much-loved home and family in search of the New York dream. The Big Apple is a world away from the quiet village she grew up in, and the longing for home aches within her.
When Bea uncovers a shocking secret, it takes her back across the water to Kilmore Quay, where – finally – long-buried truths will come to light. But fate has one last twist in store…
About the Author…
USA Today and Irish Times bestseller Carmel Harrington lives in Wexford with her family & rescue dog. Her ninth novel, The Moon Over Kilmore Quay is on sale now. Other bestselling novels include My Pear-Shaped Life, A Thousand Roads Home, The Woman at 72 Derry Lane and the ITV commissioned novel, Cold Feet The Lost Years.
Carmel’s trademark is to write warm, uplifting stories with humour, heart and hope. She loves to write about family, friendships, love and life within complex, twisting plots. Carmel’s novels have been shortlisted twice for an Irish Book Award and her debut won Kindle Book of the Year and Romantic eBook of the Year in 2013. Carmel is also a regular on Irish TV screens, as a panellist on Virgin Media’s Elaine show and is co-founder of The Inspiration Project, a coaching and writing retreat.
Publisher: Harper Collins
Publication date: 27th May 2021
Your box will include…
- A brand new trade paperback* copy of The Moon Over Kilmore Quay by Carmel Harrington with a fixed signed bookplate.
- Four delicious beverages – A mixture of tea and coffee.
- A Tasty Treat – Meredith & Drew Biscuits.
- A Beautifully scented wax melt bar.
- A Bookish Postcard – perfect for framing or displaying in your home!
- A hand poured wax seal to finish it all off – great for keeping and putting in a journal or scrapbook as decoration!
We have lots of bookish add-ons available for your box! From Bookmarks to mini wax melt burners, book holders and book baskets, we have plenty of items to add something a little special to your box of treats. Take a look at all of our options here.
* Gallery images shows an example of what may be included in your box – treat and gift content may differ. Wax melt bar scent is subject to availability and may differ in scent from the photograph and description. Please note that the dimensions of this publication are trade paperback size – 15.3 x 3.3 x 23.4 cm.