About The Box
Short, entertaining and accessible stories make the Amelia Jane books perfect for bedtime reading and for newly independent readers of five and upwards. Packaged up in brown paper tied up with string and finished with a wax seal, your box will include all of our usual treats.
About The Book
Meet Amelia Jane! She’s a mischievous, strong, independent rag doll and she’s about to enchant a whole new generation of readers! And this big bumper edition contains three Amelia Jane books in one – each a collection of classic fantastical short stories from the world’s best-loved children’s author, Enid Blyton.
Amelia Jane has an uncanny knack for getting herself into mischief and into trouble with the rest of the toys in the playroom – from snipping off pink rabbit’s tail to hiding under a big pile of alphabet blocks to scribbling on walls. But really, Amelia Jane has a brave and adventurous heart of gold – and when the toys need rescuing, it’s Amelia Jane to the rescue!
This collection includes the following titles:
- Naughty Amelia Jane
- Amelia Jane is Naughty Again
- Amelia Jane Gets into Trouble
What’s included in your Box?
• A brand new paperback copy of The Amelia Jane Collection by Enid Blyton.
• Two Hot Chocolate Beverages
• A Tasty Treat (Meredith & Drew Biscuits)
• A mini packet of Haribo Sweets
• A Bookish Postcard – perfect for framing or displaying in your home.
• A hand poured wax seal to finish it all off – great for keeping and putting in a journal or scrapbook as decoration!
* Gallery images show an example of what may be included in your box – treat contents may differ.
About the Author
ENID BLYTON is arguably the most famous children’s author of all time, thanks to series such as The Magic Faraway Tree, The Wishing-Chair series, The Mysteries, Famous Five and The Secret Seven. Her fantasy books, particularly The Magic Faraway Tree are among her most popular creations and they promise to enchant boys and girls for generations to come.
Enid Blyton takes her place alongside Roald Dahl, Beatrix Potter, and A. A. Milne as one of Britain’s true heritage children’s authors. She remains one of the world’s best-loved storytellers and is consistently voted a children’s favourite in reader polls.
The Other Important Bits
Reading age: 5 – 8 years and up