About The Box
Very Valentine is about everybody – family dynamics, dreams, luck or lack of it… and how we negotiate it going forward. This is the first of three books about Valentine Roncalli and her family of shoemakers. This book is packaged up in brown paper, string and a wax seal and will arrive in a box with all of our usual treats.
About The Book
In this contemporary family saga, the Angelini Shoe Company, makers of custom wedding shoes since 1903, is one of the last family businesses in Greenwich Village. On the brink of financial ruin, it falls to thirty-three-year-old Valentine Roncalli, the talented but unsuspecting apprentice, to bring her family’s old-world craftsmanship into the twenty-first century.
Juggling a romantic relationship with dashing chef Roman Falconi, her duty to her family, and a design competition for a prestigious department store, Valentine accompanies her grandmother and master artisan Teodora to Italy in the hope of finding inspiration. There, in Tuscany and on the Isle of Capri, she discovers her artistic voice and much more, turning her life around in ways she never expected.
What’s included in your Box?
• A brand new paperback copy of Very Valentine by Adriana Trigiani
• Four delicious beverages (English Tea Shop & Beanies Coffee)
• A Tasty Treat (Meredith & Drew Biscuits)
• A Bookish Postcard – perfect for framing or displaying in your home.
• A hand poured wax seal to finish it all off – great for keeping and putting in a journal or scrapbook as decoration!
* Gallery images show an example of what may be included in your box – treat contents may differ.
About the Author
The Other Important Bits
Publisher: Simon and Schuster