About The Box
If you’re looking for the perfect blend of humour to balance grief…then this is the book for you. A firm five star read from us here at Tea Leaves & Reads, this book was addictive, heart-breaking, hilarious and gives a blueprint of exactly what to do when your world falls apart. Packaged up in brown paper tied up with string and finished with a wax seal, your box will include all of our usual treats.
About The Book
A riotously funny, emotionally raw novel about love, marriage, divorce, family, and the ties that bind—whether we like it or not.
The death of Judd Foxman’s father marks the first time that the entire Foxman family—including Judd’s mother, brothers, and sister—have been together in years. Conspicuously absent: Judd’s wife, Jen, whose fourteen-month affair with Judd’s radio-shock-jock boss has recently become painfully public.
Simultaneously mourning the death of his father and the demise of his marriage, Judd joins the rest of the Foxmans as they reluctantly submit to their patriarch’s dying request: to spend the seven days following the funeral together. In the same house. Like a family.
What’s included in your Box?
• A brand new copy of This is Where I Leave You by Jonathan Tropper
• Four delicious beverages (English Tea Shop & Beanies Coffee)
• A Tasty Treat (Meredith & Drew Biscuits)
• A Bookish Postcard – perfect for framing or displaying in your home.
• A hand poured wax seal to finish it all off – great for keeping and putting in a journal or scrapbook as decoration!
* Gallery images show an example of what may be included in your box – treat contents may differ.
About the Author
Jonathan Tropper is an American screenwriter, novelist, and producer. He is the internationally best-selling author of six novels that have been translated into over thirty languages. His last two novels, This Is Where I Leave You and One Last Thing Before I Go were both New York Times best-sellers.