Timeless tales that should be treasured and shared across generations and which is coveted by Children and Adults alike. Beautifully packaged with all of our usual goodies, this is the perfect treat for a young (or older) reader!
About The Book
This is the story of one of the most far-reaching and influentially naughty things we ever did in our lives. We did not mean to do such a deed. And yet we did do it.
After being banished to the countryside for creating even more mayhem than usual, the Bastable children vow to mend their ways. Establishing ‘The Society of the Wouldbegoods’, their first rule is: ‘every member is to be as good as possible’. But sometimes it’s just not possible to be good – no matter how hard you try.
What’s included in your Box?
• A Brand New copy of The Wouldbegoods by E.Nesbit
• Two hot chocolates (Options)
• Two Tasty Treats (Haribo and Biscuits)
• A Bookish Postcard – perfect for framing or displaying in your home.
• A hand poured wax seal to finish it all off – great for keeping and putting in a journal or scrapbook as decoration!
* Gallery images show an example of what may be included in your box – treat contents may differ.
About The Author
E.Nesbit was born in London in 1858. Her father died when she was four years old and she spent much of her childhood travelling around England, France, Germany, and Spain with her mother and sister Mary in an endeavour to cure Mary of tuberculosis.
Nesbit married Hubert Bland in 1880 and they went on to become two of the founding members of the Fabian Society. She wrote many stories and poems for both children and adults, including the much-loved Five Children and It, The Story of the Treasure Seekers, and The Railway Children. E. Nesbit died in 1924 and is buried in Kent.
The Other Important Bits
Age range: 7 – 9+
Publisher: Virago (2017)