What’s included in your Box?
Your box will include…
- A New edition of Poppy Day signed by the Author.
- Four delicious beverages – A mixture of tea and coffee.
- A Tasty Treat – with Vegan and Nut free options available (please specify at checkout)
- A Beautifully scented wax melt bar.
- A Bookish Postcard – perfect for framing or displaying in your home!
- A hand poured wax seal to finish it all off – great for keeping and putting in a journal or scrapbook as decoration!
We have lots of bookish add-ons available for your box! From Bookmarks to mini wax melt burners, book holders and book baskets, we have plenty of items to add something a little special to your box of treats. Take a look at all of our options here.
* Gallery images shows an example of what may be included in your box – treat and gift content may differ. Wax melt bar scent is subject to availability and may differ in scent from the photograph and description.
About The Author
Amanda Prowse is an International Bestselling author.
She has had twenty novels published along with six short stories in dozens of languages. Her recent chart topping No.1 titles ‘What Have I Done?’, ‘Perfect Daughter’ and ‘My Husband’s Wife’ have sold millions of copies around the world.
Other novels by Amanda Prowse include ‘A Mother’s Story’ which won the coveted Sainsbury’s eBook of the year Award and ‘Perfect Daughter’ that was selected as a World Book Night title in 2016. Another recent novel ‘The Food of Love’ went straight to No.1 in Literary Fiction when it was launched and she has been described by the Daily Mail as ‘The Queen of Family Drama’ for her ability to make the reader feel as if they were actually in the story.
Published by Lake Union, Amanda Prowse is the most prolific writer of contemporary fiction in the UK today; her titles also score the highest online review approval ratings for several genres.