About The Box
From the bestselling Author of The Fault in our Stars and Looking for Alaska, comes Paper Towns by John Green. A boy, a girl, some clues and a brilliant road trip across America provides the perfect escape. This book is packaged up in brown paper, string and a wax seal and will arrive in a box with all of our usual treats.
About The Book
Quentin Jacobsen has always loved Margo Roth Spiegelman, for Margo (and her adventures) are the stuff of legend at their high school. So when she one day climbs through his window and summons him on an all-night road trip of revenge he cannot help but follow.
But the next day Margo doesn’t come to school and a week later she is still missing. Q soon learns that there are clues in her disappearance . . . and they are for him. But as he gets deeper into the mystery – culminating in another awesome road trip across America – he becomes less sure of who and what he is looking for.
Masterfully written by John Green, this is a thoughtful, insightful and hilarious coming-of-age story.
What’s included in your Box?
• A brand new copy of Paper Towns by John Green
• Four delicious beverages (English Tea Shop & Beanies Coffee)
• A Tasty Treat (Meredith & Drew Biscuits)
• A Bookish Postcard – perfect for framing or displaying in your home.
• A hand poured wax seal to finish it all off – great for keeping and putting in a journal or scrapbook as decoration!
* Gallery images show an example of what may be included in your box – treat contents may differ.
About the Author
John Green’s first novel, Looking for Alaska, won the 2006 Michael L. Printz Award presented by the American Library Association. His second novel, An Abundance of Katherines, was a 2007 Michael L. Printz Award Honor Book and a finalist for the Los Angeles Times Book Prize. His next novel, Paper Towns, is a New York Times bestseller and won the Edgar Allen Poe Award for Best YA Mystery. In January 2012 The Fault in Our Stars, was met with wide critical acclaim, unprecedented in Green’s career and is now a major motion picture.