About The Box
Short, entertaining and accessible stories make the Amelia Jane books perfect for bedtime reading and for newly independent readers of five and upwards. A charming and fun offering for grandparents and parents to share with the next generation of Blyton fans.
About The Book
Meet Amelia Jane! She’s a mischievous, strong, independent rag doll and she’s about to enchant a whole new generation of readers! A collection of 11 classic fantastical short stories from the world’s best-loved children’s author, Enid Blyton.
Amelia Jane has an uncanny knack for getting herself into mischief and into trouble with the rest of the toys in the playroom – from snipping off pink rabbit’s tail to tipping a bucket of sea-water over Tom the toy soldier on a trip to the seaside. But really, Amelia Jane has a brave and adventurous heart of gold – and when the toys need rescuing from naughty goblins or big waves, it’s Amelia Jane to the rescue!
What’s included in your Box?
• A Brand New copy of Naughty Amelia Jane by Enid Blyton
• Two Hot Chocolate Beverages
• A Tasty Treat (Meredith & Drew Biscuits)
• A mini packet of Haribo Sweets
• A Bookish Postcard – perfect for framing or displaying in your home.
• A hand poured wax seal to finish it all off – great for keeping and putting in a journal or scrapbook as decoration!
* Gallery images show an example of what may be included in your box – treat contents may differ.
About the Author
ENID BLYTON is arguably the most famous children’s author of all time, thanks to series such as The Magic Faraway Tree, The Wishing-Chair series, The Mysteries, Famous Five and The Secret Seven. Her fantasy books, particularly The Magic Faraway Tree are among her most popular creations and they promise to enchant boys and girls for generations to come.
Enid Blyton takes her place alongside Roald Dahl, Beatrix Potter, and A. A. Milne as one of Britain’s true heritage children’s authors. She remains one of the world’s best-loved storytellers and is consistently voted a children’s favourite in reader polls.