About The Box
From best-selling Author, Mike Gayle, comes this wickedly observant novel about modern relationships. Does Mr Irresponsible have what it takes to become Mr Commitment? Packaged up in brown paper tied up with string and finished with a wax seal, your box will include all of our usual treats.
About The Book
Duffy is engaged. He accepted Mel’s proposal. But the trips to IKEA, dinner parties for couples and talk of babies are giving him itchy feet and now he’s not sure if he can say goodbye to his extended adolescence and face up to that final walk down the aisle.
How does he know if she’s The One? Can he cope with responsibility? Does he have what it takes to become Mr Commitment? Because if he doesn’t, he may just find that he’s lost Mel – forever.
What’s included in your Box?
• A brand new paperback copy of Mr Commitment by Mike Gayle
• Four delicious beverages (English Tea Shop & Beanies Coffee)
• A Tasty Treat (Meredith & Drew Biscuits)
• A Bookish Postcard – perfect for framing or displaying in your home.
• A hand poured wax seal to finish it all off – great for keeping and putting in a journal or scrapbook as decoration!
* Gallery images show an example of what may be included in your box – treat contents may differ.
About the Author
Mike Gayle was born and raised in Birmingham. After graduating from Salford University with a degree in Sociology, he moved to London to pursue a career in journalism and worked as a Features Editor and agony uncle. He has written for a variety of publications including The Sunday Times, the Guardian and Cosmopolitan.
Mike became a full time novelist in 1997 following the publication of his Sunday Times top ten bestseller My Legendary Girlfriend, which was hailed by the Independent as ‘Full of belly laughs and painfully acute observations,’ and by The Times as ‘A funny, frank account of a hopeless romantic’. Since then he has written thirteen novels including Mr Commitment, Turning Thirty and The Man I Think I Know. His books have been translated into more than thirty languages.
The Other Important Bits