About The Box
Addictive, dreamy and contemporary YA romance at its very best! A perfect guilty pleasure holiday read. Packaged up in brown paper tied up with string and finished with a wax seal, your box will include all of our usual treats.
About The Book
Gwen Castle has never so badly wanted to say good-bye to her island home till now: the summer her Biggest Mistake Ever, Cassidy Somers, takes a job there as the local yard boy. He’s a rich kid from across the bridge in Stony Bay, and she hails from a family of fishermen and housecleaners who keep the island’s summer people happy.
Gwen worries a life of cleaning houses will be her fate too, but just when it looks like she’ll never escape her past—or the island—Gwen’s dad gives her some shocking advice. Sparks fly and secret histories unspool as Gwen spends a gorgeous, restless summer struggling to resolve what she thought was true—about the place she lives, the people she loves, and even herself—with what really is.
What’s included in your Box?
• A brand new copy of What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick
• Four delicious beverages (English Tea Shop & Beanies Coffee)
• A Tasty Treat (Meredith & Drew Biscuits)
• A Bookish Postcard – perfect for framing or displaying in your home.
• A hand poured wax seal to finish it all off – great for keeping and putting in a journal or scrapbook as decoration!
* Gallery images show an example of what may be included in your box – treat contents may differ.
About the Author
Huntley Fitzpatrick, author of the award-shortlisted and highly-acclaimed My Life Next Door, always wanted to be a writer ever since growing up in the small costal town of Connecticut. She worked as an editor on teen titles at Harlequin before becoming a full time YA writer. She is also the author of the contemporary YA romances My Life Next Door and The Boy Most Likely To. She lives in Massachusetts, USA.