What Happened to Goodbye is a captivating young adult novel about learning to be true to yourself, from New York Times Number One bestseller Sarah Dessen, author of Just Listen and Lock and Key. Beautifully packaged with all of our usual goodies, this is the perfect treat for a book lover.
About The Book
Mclean never lets herself get too attached. . .
After the scandal of her mother’s affair, Mclean and her dad chose life on the road. But since losing her family and home Mclean has lost herself too; she’s been Eliza, then Lizbet, then Beth – changing her name as often as she changed towns.
Until now. Her neighbour, Dave, is like no one she’s met before. It’s as if she’s always known him, and just like that, she becomes Mclean again. Is it finally time to stop reinventing? Or will Mclean turn her back on the new life she loves, without even saying goodbye…
What’s included in your Box?
• A Brand New copy of What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
• Two hot chocolates (Options)
• Two Tasty Treats (Haribo and Biscuits)
• A Bookish Postcard – perfect for framing or displaying in your home.
• A hand poured wax seal to finish it all off – great for keeping and putting in a journal or scrapbook as decoration!
* Gallery images show an example of what may be included in your box – treat contents may differ.
About The Author
Sarah Dessen is an established contemporary American writer. Born on June 6, 1970, she grew up in Evanston, Illinois. She is famous for writing realistic fiction under young adult literature genre. Dessen was inspired by her parents’ profession even before she began writing.
The Other Important Bits
Age range: 12 – 16 years
Publisher: Viking (2011)