About The Box
Full of down-to-earth humour, this is the perfect book to enjoy from best-selling Author, Trisha Ashley. This book is packaged up in brown paper, string and a wax seal and will arrive in a box with all of our usual treats.
About The Book
The path of true love never runs smooth. But for some, it’s one seriously bumpy ride…
Josie Gray and her childhood sweetheart Ben Richards always dreamt of living a life of rural bliss. And when Josie inherits her beloved Grandmother’s cottage in Neatslake, Lancashire, it seems they might have got just that.
Josie throws herself into her wedding cake business, whilst Ben gains increasing acclaim as an artist. The tranquil village turns into a hive of activity when Josie’s childhood friend Libby Martin returns to the village, planning a lavish wedding to rival any celeb bash.
But amidst all this romance, Josie’s fairytale relationship with Ben turns into a nightmare, and she quickly becomes Love’s number one cynic – until charming wedding photographer Noah Sephton arrives in Neatslake with a very different outlook on love…
What’s included in your Box?
• A brand new paperback copy of Wedding Tiers by Trisha Ashley.
• Four delicious beverages (English Tea Shop & Beanies Coffee)
• A Tasty Treat (Meredith & Drew Biscuits)
• A Bookish Postcard – perfect for framing or displaying in your home.
• A hand poured wax seal to finish it all off – great for keeping and putting in a journal or scrapbook as decoration!
* Gallery images show an example of what may be included in your box – treat contents may differ.