Louise Jensen is a firm favourite for Psychological Thrillers and The Surrogate is an excellent book full of twists, turns and dilemmas. Louise Jensen is a master at bringing the past into the present whilst also throwing us off a metaphorical cliff into the current crisis. You can read more from our review here.
About The Book
Be careful what you wish for…
Kat and her husband Nick have tried everything to become parents, and are on the point of giving up. Then a chance encounter with Kat’s childhood friend Lisa gives Kat and Nick one last chance to achieve their dream.
But Kat and Lisa’s history hides dark secrets.
And there is more to Lisa than meets the eye.
As dangerous cracks start to appear in Kat’s perfect picture of happily-ever-after, she realises that she must face her fear of the past to save her family…
What’s included in your Box?
- A brand new paperback edition of The Surrogate by Louise Jensen
- Four delicious beverages (English Tea Shop & Beanies Coffee)
- A Tasty Treat (Meredith & Drew Biscuits)
- A Bookish Postcard – perfect for framing or displaying in your home.
- A hand poured wax seal to finish it all off – great for keeping and putting in a journal or scrapbook as decoration!
* Gallery images show an example of what may be included in your box – treat contents may differ.
About The Author
Louise Jensen has sold over a million English language copies of her International No. 1 psychological thrillers The Sister, The Gift, The Surrogate, The Date and The Family. Her novels have also been translated into twenty-five languages, as well as featuring on the USA Today and Wall Street Journal Bestseller’s List. Louise’s sixth thriller, The Stolen Sisters was published October 2020.
When Louise isn’t writing thrillers, she turns her hand to penning love stories under the name Amelia Henley. Her debut as Amelia Henley, The Life We Almost Had, is out now.
The Other Important Bits
Publisher: Bookouture (2017)