About The Box
In this book, Patrick Rothfuss brings us into the world of one of The Kingkiller Chronicle’s most enigmatic characters. Full of secrets and mysteries, The Slow Regard of Silent Things is the story of a broken girl trying to live in a broken world. This is hailed as the most exciting fantasy series since George R. R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire, and a must-read for all fans of HBO’s Game of Thrones. Packaged up in brown paper tied up with string and finished with a wax seal, your box will include all of our usual treats.
About The Book
Deep below the University, there is a dark place. Few people know of it: a broken web of ancient passageways and abandoned rooms. A young woman lives there, tucked among the sprawling tunnels of the Underthing, snug in the heart of this forgotten place.
Her name is Auri, and she is full of mysteries.
The Slow Regard of Silent Things is a brief, bittersweet glimpse of Auri’s life, a small adventure all her own. At once joyous and haunting, this story offers a chance to see the world through Auri’s eyes. And it gives the reader a chance to learn things that only Auri knows…
What’s included in your Box?
• A brand new copy of The Slow Regard of Silent Things by Patrick Rothfuss.
• Four delicious beverages (English Tea Shop & Beanies Coffee)
• A Tasty Treat (Meredith & Drew Biscuits)
• A Bookish Postcard – perfect for framing or displaying in your home.
• A hand poured wax seal to finish it all off – great for keeping and putting in a journal or scrapbook as decoration!
* Gallery images show an example of what may be included in your box – treat contents may differ.
About the Author
Patrick Rothfuss had the good fortune to be born in Wisconsin in 1973, where the long winters and lack of cable television encouraged a love of reading and writing.
After abandoning his chosen field of chemical engineering, Pat became an itinerant student, wandering through clinical psychology, philosophy, medieval history, theater, and sociology. Nine years later, Pat was forced by university policy to finally complete his undergraduate degree in English.
When not reading and writing, he teaches fencing and dabbles with alchemy in his basement.