About The Box
Historical crimes involving a Victorian child killer may hold the key to several contemporary deaths in this macabre outing for Dr Ruth Galloway, forensic archaeologist. Packaged up in brown paper tied up with string and finished with a wax seal, your box will include all of our usual treats.
About The Book
Ruth has excavated a body from the grounds of Norwich Castle, which was once a prison. The body may be that of Victorian murderess Jemima Green. Called Mother Hook for her claw-like hand, Jemima was hanged for the murder of five children.
DCI Harry Nelson has no time for long-ago killers. Investigating the case of three infants found dead, one after the other, in their King’s Lynn home, he’s convinced that their mother is responsible.
Then a child goes missing. Could the abduction be linked to the long-dead Mother Hook? Ruth is pulled into the case, and back towards Nelson.
What’s included in your Box?
• A brand new paperback copy of The Outcast Dead by Elly Griffiths.
• Four delicious beverages (English Tea Shop & Beanies Coffee)
• A Tasty Treat (Meredith & Drew Biscuits)
• A Bookish Postcard – perfect for framing or displaying in your home.
• A hand poured wax seal to finish it all off – great for keeping and putting in a journal or scrapbook as decoration!
* Gallery images show an example of what may be included in your box – treat contents may differ.
About the Author
Elly Griffiths was born in London. She worked in publishing before becoming a full-time writer. Her bestselling series of Dr Ruth Galloway novels, featuring a forensic archaeologist, are set in Norfolk.
About the Series
The Ruth Galloway Series is a one of a kind piece of art. The pieces of writing are interesting and intriguing and they will touch the heart and mind of any individual that decides to dive into them. The series order is as follows:
- The Crossing Places
- The Janus Stone
- The House at Sea’s End
- A Room Full of Bones
- Ruth’s First Christmas Tree
- A Dying fall
- The Outcast Dead
- The Ghost Fields
- The Woman in Blue
- The Chalk Pit
- The Dark Angel
- The Stone Circle
- The Lantern Men
- The Night Hawks