Early Readers are stepping stones from picture books to reading books. A blue Early Reader is perfect for sharing and reading together. A red Early Reader is the next step on your reading journey. Packaged with brown paper, string and a wax seal your book is delivered in a book box with all of our usual goodies.
About The Book
When Harry and Oats hear strange noises in the castle they set off to explore only to find treasure, shields and yet more knightly adventures in store for them both!
What’s included in your Box?
• A Brand New copy of The Night-Time Knight by John McLay
• Two hot chocolates (Options)
• Two Tasty Treats (Haribo and Biscuits)
• A Bookish Postcard – perfect for framing or displaying in your home.
• A hand poured wax seal to finish it all off – great for keeping and putting in a journal or scrapbook as decoration!
* Gallery images show an example of what may be included in your box – treat contents may differ.
About The Author
John McLay was born on March 23, 1947 in London, England. He and his parents immigrated to Canada in 1953 taking residence in the mountain town of Jasper, in Jasper National Park. In his novel On Mountaintop Rock, McLay entwines the reality of his own childhood with a fictional episode in the lives of two children.
The Other Important Bits
Age range: 3 – 8 years
Publisher: Orion (2016)