About The Box
We are delighted to stock The Last Charm by Ella Allbright – a book that we read in 2020 and fell in love with. You can read more on our thoughts and our five star review here. This book is unique, modern and poignant and firmly delivers the message that we should make the most of the time that we have. Treat yourself to this book, beautifully packaged and sealed in a box of goodies for a weekend of relaxation and reading. We are pleased to also include a bookplate signed by the Author with this book!
About The Book
Leila’s charm bracelet tells a story of love, a story of loss, a story of hope.
This is the story of her… and the story of Jake.
When Leila Jones loses her precious charm bracelet and a stranger finds it, she has to tell the story of how she got the charms to prove she’s the owner. Each and every one is a precious memory of her life with Jake.
So Leila starts at the beginning, recounting the charms and experiences that have led her to the present. A present she never could have expected when she met Jake nearly twenty years ago…
What’s included in your Box?
• A brand new paperback copy of The Last Charm by Ella Allbright with a signed bookplate fixed inside.
• Four delicious beverages (English Tea Shop & Beanies Coffee)
• A Tasty Treat (Meredith & Drew Biscuits)
• A Bookish Postcard – perfect for framing or displaying in your home.
• A tealight candle
• A hand poured wax seal to finish it all off – great for keeping and putting in a journal or scrapbook as decoration!
* Gallery images show an example of what may be included in your box – treat contents may differ.
About the Author
Ella also writes as Nikki Moore, the author of the popular #LoveLondon romance series. A number of the novellas featured in the Top 100 short story charts on Kobo and the Top 20 in the Amazon UK bestsellers Holiday chart, and in 2018 the collection was released in Italy. Her first published work was the short story ‘A Night to Remember’ in the best selling Mills & Boon / RNA anthology ‘Truly, Madly, Deeply.’ Her debut romance ‘Crazy, Undercover, Love’ was shortlisted for the RNA Joan Hessayon Award 2015.
When not writing or reading, she can be found working in her HR day job, walking the family’s cute beagle puppy or watching a Netflix series!