About The Box
Heart-warming and funny, Milne’s masterpiece reflects the power of a child’s imagination like no other story before or since. This book is packaged up in brown paper, string and a wax seal and will arrive in a box with all of our usual treats.
About The Book
‘One day when Pooh Bear had nothing else to do, he thought he would do something, so he went round to Piglet’s house to see what Piglet was doing.’
This is the second classic children’s story by A.A. Milne about Winnie-the-Pooh and his friends in the Hundred Acre Wood. In this volume Pooh meets the irrepressible Tigger for the first time, learns to play Poohsticks and sets a trap for a Heffalump.
In this stunning edition of The House at Pooh Corner, A.A. Milne’s classic characters are once again brought to life by E.H. Shepard’s illustrations.
What’s included in your Box?
• A brand new copy of The House at Pooh Corner by A.A. Milne
• Two Hot Chocolates (Options)
• A Tasty Treat (Meredith & Drew Biscuits) & Haribo
• A Bookish Postcard – perfect for framing or displaying in your home.
• A hand poured wax seal to finish it all off – great for keeping and putting in a journal or scrapbook as decoration!
* Gallery images show an example of what may be included in your box – treat contents may differ.
About the Author
A.A. Milne is quite simply one of the most famous children’s authors of all time.
He created Winnie-the-Pooh and his friends Piglet, Eeyore, Tigger, Kanga and Roo based on the real nursery toys played with by his son, Christopher Robin. And those characters not only became the stars of his classic children’s books, Winnie-the-Pooh and The House at Pooh Corner, and his poetry for children, they have also been adapted for film, TV and the stage.
Through his writings for Punch magazine, A.A. Milne met E.H. Shepard. Shepard went on to draw the original illustrations to accompany Milne’s classics, earning him the name “the man who drew Pooh”.