This includes a brand new copy of a book signed by a fantastic Author, alongside all of the goodies listed below – delivered to your door once a month for three months October 2021 – December 2021 inclusive. For our last three books of the year we are revealing the titles to you ahead of time! Look away if you don’t want to see the spoilers…
October’s Book Club Choice is a trade paperback sized edition of Ragdoll by Daniel Cole. Very soon Ragdoll will be hitting your TV screens as it becomes a major TV series with Lucy Hale set as the lead star. You can hear Daniel read an extract of the book here. Daniel has signed every copy just for our customers!
Daniel Cole’s gritty and gruesome debut Ragdoll tells the story of Detectives William Fawkes and Emily Baxter who are on the hunt for a ruthless killer. After discovering a body with the dismembered parts of six victims stitched together like a puppet, the press nickname it the ‘Ragdoll.’ As if the Ragdoll Killer couldn’t be any more malicious, he taunts the police by releasing a list of names to the media and the dates they’re going to die. With the world watching their every move, Fawkes and Baxter race against time to save six lives and catch a heartless killer.
November’s Book Club Choice is brand new paperback publication Christmas for Beginners by Carole Matthews – the gloriously festive sequel to Sunday Times Bestselling publication – Happiness for Beginners. Become immersed in Molly’s story once again in this beautifully festive follow up! A must-read festive tale from the queen of fun-filled and life-affirming fiction. Once again, Carole has signed every copy and may even include one of her hand-made Christmas cards!
December’s Book Club Choice will be brand new paperback publication Under the Mistletoe by Sue Moorcroft. An enchanting festive read that we’ve picked because we feel it’s the perfect book to curl up with this month. Sue is a Sunday Times Bestselling Author – having also held the coveted number 1 spot in the Kindle chart too! Sue has signed all of the copies that we are sending out.
As well as providing you with a copy of the books there will also be the opportunity for online discussion on social media in The Fiction Café Book Club on Facebook and via Facebook Messenger. Our face to face book group will also discuss these titles each month too.
From September 2021 all of our brand new signed publication boxes will be a flat cost of £18.99 (paperbacks only) and our older publication book of the month choices will be £16.99 as usual. In purchasing this subscription you will be saving yourself almost £5 across the cost of three boxes plus no additional postage costs.
About the books…
Each month we choose a title and Author to feature and reveal the details to all of our email subscribers the week before dispatch. Previous Authors have included Amanda Prowse, Sue Watson, Kirsty Greenwood, Sophie Hannah, Sheila O’Flanagan, Sanjida Kay, Heidi Swain, Emma Cooper, Eithne Shortall, Julie Cohen, Jill Mansell & many more. Occasionally the book may include a signed book-plate rather than a physical signature – this is due to the Author being overseas. October, November & December’s books have been physically signed by the Author for our customers – what a treat!
About the Authors…
Our Authors are picked because we love them. It’s as simple as that. You will never find an Author in your Book of the Month box that we don’t like or haven’t read already! If you’re an Author interested in having us choose your book just get in touch and we can chat!
About the Book of the Month Box…
We have an online discussion every month held in The Fiction Café Book Club on Facebook. Just head over and answer the membership questions (and read the rules) to join. Keep an eye out for our Book of the Month posts and we’ll tag you if we know you’re in there so let us know!
Your monthly box will include…
- A brand new copy of our Book of the Month – signed by the Author.
- Four delicious beverages – A mixture of tea and coffee.
- A Tasty Treat – (please specify any dietary needs at checkout) – Meredith & Drew Biscuits
- If you subscribe – October’s Box will include a Chocolate Orange Twirl!
- A Bookish Postcard – perfect for framing or displaying in your home!
- An extra scented gift – each month we include a scented wax melt bar.
- Invitation to the Facebook Group (The Fiction Café Book club) for discussions about the book!
- A hand poured wax seal to finish it all off – great for keeping and putting in a journal or scrapbook as decoration!
Terms and Conditions
- Signed books will either be physically signed or include a signed bookplate from the Author. Where possible we arrange for the book to be physically signed by the Author and will specify if an upcoming month includes a signed plate.
- This subscription will mean that you receive Book of the Month for October, November & December.
- At the end of the three months we will be in touch to find out if you’d like to renew your subscription. We will not auto-renew.
- Books are sent 2nd Class via the Royal Mail and will be dispatched around 27th September, 26th October and 28th December.
- It is your responsibility to let us know if your address changes during your subscription.
- Three month subscriptions are only available for UK delivery at the current time.
- It is not possible to cancel or pause your subscription & due to the nature of the box refunds are not available.
- All of our Book of the Month boxes are still available for one off purchase on our website with a limited number each month.
- In purchasing this Three Month Subscription you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
- You can purchase this as a gift and include a gift message at checkout which will be included in the first box.
*Gallery images shows an example of what may be included in your box – flavours and scents may differ.