This box includes a new paperback signed copy of the much anticipated novel, Someone I Used To Know by Paige Toon – alongside all of the usual goodies listed below. This novel will be released on 24th June 2021. You can read our full review here.
About the book…
So much can change in half a lifetime…
At fifteen, George is the foster brother Leah never asked for. As the angry, troubled boy struggles to come to terms with his circumstances, Leah finds herself getting drawn closer to him.
Theo’s wealthy family have mysteriously pulled him out of boarding school and he’s now enrolled at the local state school with Leah and George. When their worlds collide that summer, the three teenagers form a bond they believe will be unbreakable. But life doesn’t always go to plan…
Shocking news brings Leah back to Yorkshire, baby daughter in tow. But Emilie’s father Theo isn’t with them, and George has unexpectedly returned. After half a lifetime, have they healed the scars of their pasts? Will coming back home set their hearts in a different direction?
About the Author…
Paige Toon grew up between England, Australia and America and has been writing books set in sun-drenched locations around the world since 2007. She has written fourteen novels, a three-part spin-off for young adults and a collection of short stories. Her books have sold over 1.5 million copies worldwide.
Your box will include…
- A brand new copy of Someone I Used To Know by Paige Toon – signed by the author.
- Four delicious beverages – A mixture of tea and coffee.
- A scented wax melt bar from Spitchwick Candle Co!
- A Tasty Treat – Meredith & Drew Biscuits.
- A Bookish Postcard – perfect for framing or displaying in your home!
- A hand poured wax seal to finish it all off – great for keeping and putting in a journal or scrapbook as decoration!
* Gallery images shows an example of what may be included in your box – treat and gift content may differ.