This includes a brand new signed paperback of The Perfect Wife by a best-selling author JP Delaney, alongside all of the goodies listed below. As well as providing you with a copy of the book there will also be the opportunity for online discussions about the book on social media in The Fiction Cafe Book Club. Dispatch will be at the end of August.
About the Book…
The perfect life. The perfect love.
Abbie awakens in a daze with no memory of who she is or how she landed in this unsettling condition. The man by her side claims to be her husband. He’s a titan of the tech world, the founder of one of Silicon Valley’s most innovative start-ups. He tells Abbie that she is a gifted artist, an avid surfer, a loving mother to their young son, and the perfect wife. He says she had a terrible accident five years ago and that, through a huge technological breakthrough, she has been brought back from the abyss.
She is a miracle of science.
But as Abbie pieces together memories of her marriage, she begins questioning her husband’s motives–and his version of events. Can she trust him when he says he wants them to be together forever? And what really happened to Abbie half a decade ago?
About the Author…
JP Delaney is a British writer of psychological suspense. His novel THE GIRL BEFORE was an instant New York Times and Sunday Times bestseller and sold over a million copies in 40 countries. The follow-up, BELIEVE ME, was also an international bestseller, as was his third, THE PERFECT WIFE. His fourth standalone psychological thriller.
JP Delaney has previously written bestselling fiction under other names. The Carnivia Trilogy, a series of three standalone but interlinked thrillers set in present-day Venice and written under the name Jonathan Holt, was published in more than 20 countries BBC One is adapting one of JP’s books for a four-part series – which JP has written, created and executively produced, himself!
Your box will include…
- A brand new paperback copy of The Perfect Wife – signed by JP Delaney.
- Four delicious beverages – A mixture of tea and coffee.
- A Tasty Treat – Meredith & Drew Biscuits (dietary requirements? Let us know at checkout).
- A Bookish Postcard – perfect for framing or displaying in your home!
- A Beautifully scented wax melt bar.
- Invitation to the Facebook Group (The Fiction Cafe Book club) for discussions about the book!
- A hand poured wax seal to finish it all off – great for keeping and putting in a journal or scrapbook as decoration!
We have lots of bookish add-ons available for your box! From Bookmarks to mini wax melt burners, book holders and book baskets, we have plenty of items to add something a little special to your box of treats. Take a look at all of our options here.
* Gallery images shows an example of what may be included in your box – treat and gift content may differ. Wax melt bar scent is subject to availability and may differ in scent from the photograph and description.