November’s Book Club Choice is brand new paperback publication Christmas for Beginners by Carole Matthews – the gloriously festive sequel to Sunday Times Bestselling publication – Happiness for Beginners. Become immersed in Molly’s story once again in this beautifully festive follow up! A must-read festive tale from the queen of fun-filled and life-affirming fiction. Once again, Carole has signed every copy and may even include one of her hand-made Christmas cards! Dispatching by the end of October.
About the Book…
IT’S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR…
Christmas is fast approaching at the new Hope Farm. Owner Molly Baker has been convinced to organise an open day to raise some much-needed funds ahead of the New Year, but the nativity tableau is proving challenging. With anti-social sheep, awkward alpacas and a seriously sequined Santa Claus to assemble, Molly is feeling overwhelmed, and in desperate need of some Christmas spirit . . .
Despite the chaos of the farm getting in the way of her event planning, Molly is looking forward to spending the holidays with boyfriend Shelby and his son, Lucas, hopeful that a happy family Christmas is exactly what they need to draw them all together. But while she is busy making plans on the farm, Shelby, it seems, has ideas of his own.
As the nativity draws near, the team are working hard to pull off a spectacular festive fete – and make sure the animals and humans remain on their best behaviour.
Will this Christmas be merry and bright… or is there more than one surprise in store for Molly and Hope Farm?
About the Author…
Carole Matthews is the Sunday Times bestselling author of over thirty novels, including the top ten bestsellers The Cake Shop in the Garden, A Cottage by the Sea, Paper Hearts and Summer Kisses, Christmas Cakes and Mistletoe Nights, Million Love Songs and Happiness for Beginners. In 2015, Carole was awarded the RNA Outstanding Achievement Award. Her novels dazzle and delight readers all over the world and she is published in more than thirty countries.
Your box will include…
- A brand new paperback copy of Christmas for Beginners by Carole Matthews. Dispatching by the end of October.
- Four delicious beverages – A mixture of tea and coffee.
- A Tasty Treat – Meredith & Drew Biscuits (dietary requirements? Let us know at checkout).
- A Bookish Postcard – perfect for framing or displaying in your home!
- An extra gift – this month we are including a scented wax melt bar.
- Invitation to the Facebook Group (The Fiction Cafe Book club) for discussions about the book!
- A hand poured wax seal to finish it all off – great for keeping and putting in a journal or scrapbook as decoration!
Carole Matthew’s at Tea Leaves and Reads
We are so lucky to have Happiness for Beginners in stock – and signed – by Carole Matthews. Order yours now to visit Hope Farm and get up to date with the characters ahead of the paperback release of Christmas for Beginners.
Three Month Subscription
Fancy our Book of the Month for the next three months? You can save by purchasing a one off subscription which includes this book! More information here.
* Gallery images shows an example of what may be included in your box – treat and gift content may differ. Wax Melt Bar scent is subject to availability and may differ from the photograph and description.