This is the page-turning paperback publication of Sheila’s best-selling novel Her Huband’s mistake. A marriage, a secret, a wife’s choice…from the bestselling Author of The Missing Wife and The Hideaway. This book has been signed by the Author (on a fixed book-plate) and includes all of our usual goodies!
About the book…
Dave’s made a BIG mistake. What’s Roxy going to do about it? The riveting new novel from No. 1 bestselling author Sheila O’Flanagan. Perfect for readers of Marian Keyes and Amanda Prowse.
Roxy’s marriage has always been rock solid.
After twenty years, and with two carefree kids, she and Dave are still the perfect couple.
Until the day she comes home unexpectedly, and finds Dave in bed with their attractive, single neighbour.
Suddenly Roxy isn’t sure about anything – her past, the business she’s taken over from her dad, or what her family’s future might be. She’s spent so long caring about everyone else that she’s forgotten what she actually wants. But something has changed. And Roxy has a decision to make.
Whether it’s with Dave, or without him, it’s time for Roxy to start living for herself…
About the Author…
Sheila has always loved reading and as a child she used to write stories for her younger sisters as a bribe to make them do her share of the housework. It usually worked!
Although constantly writing, Sheila felt the idea of being a novelist was a bit of a pipe dream and pursued a career in finance. It was the complete opposite of anything she’d ever expected to do but, at least for a time, she enjoyed it.
But the dream wouldn’t go away and in her thirties she decided start writing her first novel. Eventually, after a couple of false starts, ‘Dreaming of A Stranger’ was written and published and became an Irish bestseller.
Since then she’s written more than 25 novels as well as 3 collections of short stories and 2 novels for children all of which have been bestsellers both in Ireland and overseas! They include ‘The Hideaway’, What Happened That Night, Isobel’s Wedding and Suddenly Single and she has sold more than 9 million copies around the world.
Your box will include…
- A brand new copy of Her Husband’s Mistake by Sheila O’Flanagan including a signed bookplate.
- Four delicious beverages – A mixture of tea and coffee.
- A Tasty Treat – Meredith and Drew Biscuits.
- A Beautifully scented wax melt bar.
- A Bookish Postcard – perfect for framing or displaying in your home!
- A hand poured wax seal to finish it all off – great for keeping and putting in a journal or scrapbook as decoration!
We have lots of bookish add-ons available for your box! From Bookmarks to mini wax melt burners, book holders and book baskets, we have plenty of items to add something a little special to your box of treats. Take a look at all of our options here.
* Gallery images shows an example of what may be included in your box – treat and gift content may differ. Wax melt bar scent is subject to availability and may differ in scent from the photograph and description.
Publisher: Headline Review