This box includes brand new paperback Eight Perfect Hours by Lia Louis – signed by the Author. Romantic, hopeful and unpredictable – this is the love story you’ve been looking for! Your book will come in a box with all of our usual treats and a scented wax melt bar. Your box will be dispatched from 19th August 2021. You can read our review here.
About the book…
What if you fell in love…and then he disappeared?
When Noelle and Sam’s lives collide one snowy evening, they spend eight perfect hours stuck side by side believing that they’ll never see each other again.
But soon their lives become entangled in ways they never expected – and it’s going to change everything…
About the Author…
Lia Louis lives in the United Kingdom with her partner and three young children. Before raising a family, she worked as a freelance copywriter and proofreader. She was the 2015 winner of Elle magazine’s annual writing competition and has been a contributor for Bloomsbury’s Writers’ and Artists’ blog for aspiring writers. She is the author of Somewhere Close to Happy, Dear Emmie Blue, and Eight Perfect Hours.
Publication date: 19th August 2021
Your box will include…
- A brand new paperback copy of Eight Perfect Hours – signed by the Author – dispatched from 26th August 2021.
- Four delicious beverages – A mixture of tea and coffee.
- A Tasty Treat – Meredith & Drew Biscuits.
- A Beautifully scented wax melt bar.
- A Bookish Postcard – perfect for framing or displaying in your home!
- A hand poured wax seal to finish it all off – great for keeping and putting in a journal or scrapbook as decoration!
We have lots of bookish add-ons available for your box! From Bookmarks to mini wax melt burners, book holders and book baskets, we have plenty of items to add something a little special to your box of treats. Take a look at all of our options here.
* Gallery images shows an example of what may be included in your box – treat and gift content may differ. Wax melt bar scent is subject to availability and may differ in scent from the photograph and description.