This includes a brand new signed paperback of Maybe This Time by best-selling author, Jill Mansell alongside all of the goodies listed below. As well as providing you with a copy of the book there will also be the opportunity for online discussions about the book on social media in The Fiction Cafe Book Club. Dispatch will be at the end of July for our August Book Club.
About the book…
Jill’s heartwarming, romantic and funny new novel will delight her fans, as Mimi discovers that love doesn’t always wait till the timing is right …
Mimi isn’t looking for love when she spends a weekend in Goosebrook, the Cotswolds village her dad has moved to. And her first encounter with Cal, who lives there too, is nothing like a scene in a romantic movie – although she can’t help noticing how charismatic he is. But Cal’s in no position to be any more than a friend, and Mimi heads back to her busy London life.
When they meet again four years later, it’s still not to be. Cal is focusing on his family, and Mimi on her career. Then Cal dives into a potentially perfect new romance whilst Mimi’s busy fixing other people’s relationships.
It seems as if something, or someone else, always gets in their way. Will it ever be the right time for both of them?
About the Author…
Jill Mansell is the author of over twenty Sunday Times bestsellers including THIS COULD CHANGE EVERYTHING, MEET ME AT BEACHCOMBER BAY, YOU AND ME, ALWAYS, THE ONE YOUR REALLY WANT, THREE AMAZING THINGS ABOUT YOU and MAYBE THIS TIME. TAKE A CHANCE ON ME won the Romantic Novelists’ Association’s Romantic Comedy Prize, and in 2015 the RNA presented Jill with an outstanding achievement award.
Jill’s personal favourite amongst her novels is THREE AMAZING THINGS ABOUT YOU, which is about cystic fibrosis and organ donation; to her great delight, many people have joined the organ donor register as a direct result of reading this novel.
Jill started writing fiction while working in the field of Clinical Neurophysiology in the NHS, but now writes full time. She is one of the few who still write their books by hand, ‘like a leftover from the dark ages’. She lives in Bristol with her family.
Your box will include…
- A brand new copy of our Book of the Month – Maybe This Time– Signed by Jill Mansell.
- Four delicious beverages – A mixture of tea and coffee.
- A Tasty Treat – Meredith & Drew Biscuits (dietary requirements? Let us know at checkout).
- A Bookish Postcard – perfect for framing or displaying in your home!
- An extra gift – this month we are including a bar of Beautiful Day scented wax melts from Spitchwick Candle Company.
- Invitation to the Facebook Group (The Fiction Cafe Book club) for discussions about the book!
- A hand poured wax seal to finish it all off – great for keeping and putting in a journal or scrapbook as decoration!
About the Scented Wax Bar
Beautiful Day is inspired by a well known bath and body company. A day-dreamy blend of daisies, pink peonies & sun-kissed apples.
Three Month Subscription
* Gallery images shows an example of what may be included in your box – treat and gift content may differ.