About The Box
The Witcher returns! A brand new novel set in the early days of The Witcher saga – the inspiration behind the bestselling series of games! Packaged up in brown paper tied up with string and finished with a wax seal, your box will include all of our usual treats.
About The Book
Meet Geralt. The witcher whose mission is to protect ordinary people from the monsters created with magic. A mutant who has the task of killing unnatural beings. He uses a magical sign, potions and the pride of every witcher – two swords, steel and silver. But what would happen if Geralt lost his weapons?
Andrzej Sapkowski returns to his most popular hero in a stand-alone novel where Geralt fights, travels and loves again, Dandelion sings and flies from trouble to trouble, sorcerers are scheming … and across the whole world clouds are gathering – the season of storms is coming…
What’s included in your Box?
• A brand new paperback copy of Seasons of Storms by Andrzej Sapkowski
• Four delicious beverages (English Tea Shop & Beanies Coffee)
• A Tasty Treat (Meredith & Drew Biscuits)
• A Bookish Postcard – perfect for framing or displaying in your home.
• A hand poured wax seal to finish it all off – great for keeping and putting in a journal or scrapbook as decoration!
* Gallery images show an example of what may be included in your box – treat contents may differ.
About the Author
In 2012 Sapkowski was awarded the Medal for Merit to Culture – Gloria Artis.
The Other Important Bits