About The Box
A stunning story of loss, love and the summer that changed everything from the number one bestselling author of Songs of Love and War. Packaged up in brown paper tied up with string and finished with a wax seal, your box will include all of our usual treats.
About The Book
1958. Celestria, the charismatic daughter of an aristocratic family, lives in Pendrift Hall, a pale stone mansion with gardens that tumble down to the Cornish sea. It is summer and the weeks ahead hold the promise of self-discovery and the thrilling possibility of elicit love affairs.
Yet tragedy erupts in paradise when one of the family vanishes. A mysterious note is left behind with the words: ‘Forgive Me’. Soon Celestria is pulled along a trail of deception, masquerades and mirrors.
It will lead her from her idyllic life on the English coast to the orange groves of Southern Italy. It will also lead her to love…
What’s included in your Box?
• A brand new copy of Sea of Lost Love by Santa Montefiore
• Four delicious beverages (English Tea Shop & Beanies Coffee)
• A Tasty Treat (Meredith & Drew Biscuits)
• A Bookish Postcard – perfect for framing or displaying in your home.
• A hand poured wax seal to finish it all off – great for keeping and putting in a journal or scrapbook as decoration!
* Gallery images show an example of what may be included in your box – treat contents may differ.
About the Author
Born in England in 1970 Santa Montefiore grew up on a farm in Hampshire and was educated at Sherborne School for Girls. She read Spanish and Italian at Exeter University and spent much of the 90s in Buenos Aires, where her mother grew up. She converted to Judaism in 1998 and married historian Simon Sebag Montefiore in the Liberal Jewish Synagogue in London. They live with their two children, Lily and Sasha in London.
Santa Montefiore’s novels have been translated into twenty languages and have sold more than three million copies in England and Europe.