About The Box
Intrigue, mystery and romance are firmly embedded within Elin Hilderbrand’s books along with beautiful settings, detailed characters and wonderful descriptions. This is book three in the series of three – but each book can be read alone! The book is packaged up in brown paper, string and a wax seal and will arrive in a box with all of our usual treats. This is a Pre-Order and your book will be dispatched on 28th September 2021.
About The Book
Escape to the bright Caribbean sunshine one last time in this satisfying and page-turning conclusion to the bestselling Paradise trilogy.
After uprooting her life, Irene Steele has just settled in at the villa on St. John where her husband Russ had been living a double life. But a visit from the FBI shakes her foundations, and Irene once again learns just how little she knew about the man she loved.
Meanwhile, as Irene and her sons try to get on with setting up their new lives, evidence mounts that the helicopter crash that killed Russ may not have been an accident.
As a storm gathers strength in the Atlantic, all will be revealed about the secrets and lies that brought Irene and her sons to St. John at last.
What’s included in your Box?
• A brand new paperback copy of Troubles in Paradise by Elin Hilderbrand.
• Four delicious beverages (English Tea Shop & Beanies Coffee)
• A Tasty Treat (Meredith & Drew Biscuits)
• A Bookish Postcard – perfect for framing or displaying in your home.
• A hand poured wax seal to finish it all off – great for keeping and putting in a journal or scrapbook as decoration!
* Gallery images show an example of what may be included in your box – treat contents may differ.