Polly and Neil are back in the second gorgeous children’s book from Sunday Times bestselling novelist Jenny Colgan. Perfect for reading aloud and including fun activities based on the story.Beautifully packaged with all of our usual goodies, this is the perfect treat for a book lover.
About The Book
The boat masts jangled louder and louder. Above their heads, black clouds gathered. Polly shivered, and then the rain started to fall: plop, plop, plop.
Polly is waiting for something important to happen. But waiting is hard. It’s even harder when it’s raining and you can’t go outside…
Can Polly find enough to do to keep busy ALL day? And what will happen when her puffin friend, Neil, decides to fly off into the storm?
Perfect for bedtime stories and early readers. From the author of The Little Beach Street Bakery.
Contains recipes, activities and rhymes in addition to the story.
What’s included in your Box?
• A Brand New copy of Polly and the Puffin – The Stormy Day by Jenny Colgan
• Two hot chocolates (Options)
• Two Tasty Treats (Haribo and Biscuits)
• A Bookish Postcard – perfect for framing or displaying in your home.
• A hand poured wax seal to finish it all off – great for keeping and putting in a journal or scrapbook as decoration!
* Gallery images show an example of what may be included in your box – treat contents may differ.
About The Author
Jenny Colgan is the author of numerous bestselling novels – Little Beach Street Bakery and the Top 5 bestseller Welcome to Rosie Hopkins’ Sweetshop of Dreams, which won the RNA Romantic Comedy Novel Award 2013. Meet Me at the Cupcake Café was also a Sunday Times Top 10 bestseller, and won the Melissa Nathan Award for Comedy Romance 2012.
Jenny is married with three children and lives in Scotland.
The Other Important Bits
Age range: 6 – 8 years
Publisher: Little Brown Books (2016)