Heartwarming and hilarious, with Anna Currey’s charming illustrations, this is a brilliant animal adventure series from a bestselling children’s author. Beautifully packaged with all of our usual goodies, this is the perfect treat for a book lover.
About The Book
It’s been a long hot summer in the Ripple River Valley. The grass is all dry and the Longears family are hungry. But their adventure to a nearby cabbage field is interrupted by a fire at Fairweather’s Farm Park! Fern gets lost – but then she’s found by the dog Toby. Can Fern trust her new friend? And will the frightening Red Dragon make things worse … or save the day?
What’s included in your Box?
• A Brand New copy of Fern and the Fiery Dragon by Georgie Adams
• Two hot chocolates (Options)
• Two Tasty Treats (Haribo and Biscuits)
• A Bookish Postcard – perfect for framing or displaying in your home.
• A hand poured wax seal to finish it all off – great for keeping and putting in a journal or scrapbook as decoration!
* Gallery images show an example of what may be included in your box – treat contents may differ.
About The Author
Georgie Adams lives in Cornwall with her artist husband. She spent many years working as an editor of children’s books before she became a writer of books for the very young.
The Other Important Bits
Age range: 6 – 8 years
Publisher: Orion (2014)