About The Box
A beautifully blended continuation of the generational family saga – Cazalet Chronicles, this is the third book in the series. Packaged up in brown paper tied up with string and finished with a wax seal, your box will include all of our usual treats.
About The Book
London and Sussex, 1942. The English family in turmoil . . .
The long, dark days of struggle provide the poignant background to the third book of the Cazalet Chronicles. As the war enters its fourth year, chaos has become a way of life.
Both in the still peaceful Sussex countryside, and in air-raid-threatened London, the divided Cazalets begin to find the battle for survival echoing the confusion in their own lives . . .
Confusion is the third volume in The Cazalet Chronicles. The next novel in the series is Casting Off.
What’s included in your Box?
• A brand new copy of Confusion by Elizabeth Jane Howard
• Four delicious beverages (English Tea Shop & Beanies Coffee)
• A Tasty Treat (Meredith & Drew Biscuits)
• A Bookish Postcard – perfect for framing or displaying in your home.
• A hand poured wax seal to finish it all off – great for keeping and putting in a journal or scrapbook as decoration!
* Gallery images show an example of what may be included in your box – treat contents may differ.
About the Author
Elizabeth Jane Howard was the author of fifteen highly acclaimed novels. The Cazalet Chronicles – The Light Years, Marking Time, Confusion, Casting Off and All Change – have become established as modern classics and have been adapted for a major BBC television series and most recently for BBC Radio 4. In 2002 Macmillan published Elizabeth Jane Howard’s autobiography, Slipstream. In that same year she was awarded a CBE in the Queen’s Birthday Honours List.