About The Book
Three generations of women, and the summer that saved them.
The holidays are here, and in Salcombe, Liz longs for the arrival of her god-daughters, Skye and Clare and Clare’s daughter baby Ivy. After years on her own, she needs help to save the catering business she built with Clare’s late mother, Jen.
However, half-sisters Skye and Clare couldn’t be more different, struggling with family secrets and hidden jealousies. As the women navigate this unexpected summer together, truths are revealed and their relationships are put to the test.
The Sunrise Sisterhood is a summery slice of joyful escapism as well as an emotional drama about three women healed by the sparkling waves of Salcombe and the power of the sisterhood.
About the Author
Cathy Bramley is the Sunday Times Top Ten best-selling author of THE LEMON TREE CAFE. Her other romantic comedies include Ivy Lane, Appleby Farm, Wickham Hall, Conditional Love, The Plumberry School of Comfort Food and White Lies and Wishes. She lives in a Nottinghamshire village with her family and a dog.
Cathy turned to writing after spending eighteen years running her own marketing agency. She has been always an avid reader, never without a book on the go and now thinks she may have found her dream job!
Your box will include…
- A brand new paperback copy of The Sunrise Sisterhood signed by Cathy Bramley.
- Four delicious beverages – A mixture of tea and coffee.
- A Tasty Treat – Meredith & Drew Biscuits
- A beautifully scented wax melt bar called Sunrise Sisterhood, created by Hampshire Candles.
- A Bookish Postcard – perfect for framing or displaying in your home!
- A silver pewter charm.
- A free bookmark from Cathy’s publishers.
- Invitation to our Online Zoom Event where we will be chatting to Cathy about writing and the book.
- A hand poured wax seal to finish it all off – great for keeping and putting in a journal or scrapbook as decoration!
About the Book Club Box…
Each month we choose a title, arrange for the book to be signed, and have an online and face to face discussion in our book clubs. Join our Facebook Group here to get all of the updates. Face to face discussions are also held once a month locally near Andover, Hampshire and we have an online Zoom Event which we try and arrange for the Author to attend – subject to availability.
Purchase our Three Month Book Club Subscription & save money!
July, August and September boxes can be purchased as a subscription. All of our brand new signed publication boxes are normally a flat cost of £19.99 (paperbacks only). In purchasing this subscription you will be saving yourself almost £3 across the cost of three boxes plus no additional postage costs. However if you’d prefer to buy the books separately or just fancy one off boxes, please do browse our shop as each book club choice is listed individually too. For more information head to the book club page.