About The Book
To the outside world, the Goodlights are perfect.
Julia is a lawyer, Paul a stay-at-home dad who has dedicated his life to helping their daughter Chrissie achieve her dreams as a talented violinist.
But on the night of a prestigious music competition, which has the power to change everything for Chrissie and her family, Chrissie goes missing.
She puts on the performance of a lifetime, then completely disappears. Suddenly every single crack, every single secret that the family is hiding risks being exposed.
Because the Goodlights aren’t perfect. Not even close.
About the Author
Philippa East grew up in Scotland and originally studied Psychology and Philosophy at the University of Oxford. After graduating, she moved to London to train as a Clinical Psychologist and worked in NHS mental health services for over ten years. Philippa now lives in the Lincolnshire countryside with her husband and cat. Her first novel Little White Lies was published in 2020 and was shortlisted for the CWA John Creasey New Blood Dagger.
Your box will include…
- A brand new paperback copy of I’ll Never Tell signed by the Philippa East.
- Four delicious beverages – A mixture of tea and coffee.
- A Tasty Treat – Meredith & Drew Biscuits
- A beautifully scented wax melt bar – custom created to accompany the book.
- A Bookish Postcard – perfect for framing or displaying in your home!
- An ‘I’ll Never Tell’ bookmark kindly provided by Philippa.
- A silver pewter music themed charm.
- Invitation to our Online Zoom Event where we will be chatting to Philippa about the book!
- A hand poured wax seal to finish it all off – great for keeping and putting in a journal or scrapbook as decoration!
- Need more convincing? Surely not! But if you’re interested read our review here!
About the Book Club Box…
Each month we choose a title, arrange for the book to be signed, and have an online and face to face discussion in our book clubs. Join our Facebook Group here to get all of the updates. Face to face discussions are also held once a month locally near Andover, Hampshire and we have an online Zoom Event which we try and arrange for the Author to attend – subject to availability.
Purchase our Three Month Book Club Subscription & save money!
April, May and June boxes can be purchased as a subscription. All of our brand new signed publication boxes are normally a flat cost of £19.99 (paperbacks only). In purchasing this subscription you will be saving yourself almost £3 across the cost of three boxes plus no additional postage costs. However if you’d prefer to buy the books separately or just fancy one off boxes, please do browse our shop as each book club choice is listed individually too. For more information head to the book club page.