About The Box
Described by Louise Jensen as Authentic and Absorbing, this is an addictive, gripping and emotional read from the bestselling Author of One Moment.
About The Book
Jess Mount goes online and discovers that her Facebook appears to have skipped forward 18 months. Her timeline is full of shocked family and friends sharing heart-breaking tributes to her, following her death in an accident.
Is she the target of a cruel prank or is this a terrifying glimpse of her true fate? Jess is left scared and confused, even more so by the photos of a gorgeous baby – a son she has not yet conceived.
When a post from her best friend suggests her death was deliberate, Jess realises that if she changes the future to save her own life, the baby boy she has fallen in love with may never exist…
What’s included in your Box?
• A brand new paperback copy of After I’ve Gone by Linda Green.
• Four delicious beverages (English Tea Shop & Beanies Coffee)
• A Tasty Treat (Meredith & Drew Biscuits)
• A Bookish Postcard – perfect for framing or displaying in your home.
• A hand poured wax seal to finish it all off – great for keeping and putting in a journal or scrapbook as decoration!
* Gallery images show an example of what may be included in your box – treat contents may differ.
About the Author
Linda Green is the bestselling author of ten novels, which have sold more than 1.3 million copies and been translated into 12 languages. Her latest novel, One Moment, was a Radio 2 Book Club pick and her previous novel, The Last Thing She Told Me, was a Richard and Judy Book Club pick.
Linda has lived in West Yorkshire since 2001 but was born in North London in 1970 and brought up in Hertfordshire. She wrote her first novella, the Time Machine, aged nine, but unfortunately the pony-based time travel thriller genre never took off.