Batten down the hatches, pop the kettle on, and open the pages of Jo Thomas’s book to slip into a snow filled world. This is a brilliant book to pick up and read this Winter – great as a gift or to treat your shelf. Escape to snowy Sweden this Christmas in the gorgeous new novel from the author of The Oyster Catcher. Fans of Jill Mansell and Milly Johnson will love this unforgettable winter story from Jo Thomas.
About The Book
Halley has been running from her problems for years.
On a courier trip to Tallfors, deep in Swedish Lapland, everything is going to plan. Halley has her bag, with two precious wedding rings inside for delivery… until she doesn’t.
The only way to save the wedding is to team up with mysterious reindeer herder Bjorn, the one person who can lead her across the snowy tundra to be reunited with her bag.
On a journey of a lifetime beneath the stars, with only the reindeer and a bad-tempered stranger for company beside the fire, Halley realises that she will need to confront her past heartaches in order to let the warmth of love in once more…
What’s included in your Box?
• A brand new copy of A Winter Beneath The Stars by Jo Thomas
• Three delicious beverages (English Tea Shop, Beanies Coffee & Hot Chocolate)
• A Tasty Treat (biscuits & a candy cane for that important hot chocolate stirring!)
• A Bookish Postcard – perfect for framing or displaying in your home.
• A hand poured wax seal to finish it all off – great for keeping and putting in a journal or scrapbook as decoration!
* Gallery images show an example of what may be included in your box – treat contents may differ.
About The Author
Jo Thomas worked for many years as a reporter and producer, first for BBC Radio 5, before moving on to Radio 2’s The Steve Wright Show. In 2013 Jo won the RNA Katie Fforde Bursary. Her debut novel, The Oyster Catcher, was a runaway bestseller in ebook and was awarded the 2014 RNA Joan Hessayon Award and the 2014 Festival of Romance Best Ebook Award. Jo lives in the Vale of Glamorgan with her husband and three children.