About The Box
This is a gripping debut novel with a strong Psychological pull. Packaged up in brown paper tied up with string and finished with a wax seal, your box will include all of our usual treats and a hardback copy of the book.
About The Book
Dr Ruth Hartland is the director of a highly respected trauma therapy unit. She is confident, capable and excellent at her job. But she is finding it hard to maintain.
Increasingly preoccupied by her son Tom’s disappearance, Ruth is shaken when a new patient arrives at the unit – a young man who looks shockingly like him.
As a therapist, she knows exactly what she should do. But as a mother she makes a very different choice – a decision that will have profound consequences.
Only they know the truth. Only they can save each other.
What’s included in your Box?
• A brand new hardback copy of A Good Enough Mother by Bev Thomas
• Four delicious beverages (English Tea Shop & Beanies Coffee)
• A Tasty Treat (Meredith & Drew Biscuits)
• A Bookish Postcard – perfect for framing or displaying in your home.
• A hand poured wax seal to finish it all off – great for keeping and putting in a journal or scrapbook as decoration!
* Gallery images show an example of what may be included in your box – treat contents may differ.
About the Author
Bev Thomas was a clinical psychologist in the NHS for many years. She currently works as an organizational consultant in mental health and other services. She lives in London with her family.