About The Box
A classic tale from Enid Blyton’s magical Faraway Tree series with exciting new full-colour illustrations from Alex Paterson – perfect for new readers!
About The Book
The Land of Silly School is where Dame Snap teaches naughty elves, pixies and fairies. But Joe, Beth, Frannie & Connie soon discover that the lessons are very silly indeed! How will they escape strict Dame Snap?
The Magic Faraway Tree has been entertaining readers for more than 75 years. Now these colour short stories offer a great way for a whole host of new younger readers age 5-7 to discover the adventures of Silky, Moon-Face, the Saucepan Man and all of their friends in the Enchanted Wood.
What’s included in your Box?
• A brand new paperback of A Faraway Tree Adventure: The Land of Silly School by Enid Blyton
• Two hot chocolates (Options)
• Two Tasty Treats (Haribo and Biscuits)
• A Bookish Postcard – perfect for framing or displaying in your home.
• A hand poured wax seal to finish it all off – great for keeping and putting in a journal or scrapbook as decoration!
* Gallery images show an example of what may be included in your box – treat contents may differ.
About The Author
ENID BLYTON is arguably the most famous children’s author of all time, thanks to series such as The Magic Faraway Tree, The Wishing-Chair series, The Mysteries, Famous Five and The Secret Seven. Her fantasy books, particularly The Magic Faraway Tree are among her most popular creations and they promise to enchant boys and girls for generations to come.
Enid Blyton takes her place alongside Roald Dahl, Beatrix Potter, and A. A. Milne as one of Britain’s true heritage children’s authors. She remains one of the world’s best-loved storytellers and is consistently voted a children’s favourite in reader polls.
The Other Important Bits
Age range: 7 years+ (but come on, we still love these books!)
Publisher: Egmont (2014)